How to choose a cheap GPS navigator for trucks
When buying cheap gps for trucks there are usually many options and brands to choose from. However there are a number of features that allow you to choose a good GPS navigator for trucks, in terms of value for money.
Nowadays GPS navigators for cars have reduced their use since the Smartphone has applications that allow you to simulate a GPS to avoid getting lost on the road. However to use the mobile instead of a GPS navigator for trucks or cars, we must take into account the following tips taken by https://www.expnet.com/reviews/best-truck-gps:
- The mobile phone must be high-end, because if the GPS navigator cannot be blocked, several applications are running at the same time. So spend the money on a mobile phone that can replace the cheap gps for trucks and cars that are in the market, usually always more expensive.
- When using maps, a GPS of a mobile phone type Smartphone has to use online services such as Google Maps. What implies that an Internet connection is essential, so that their absence, even if temporary, can make us stray a lot from our route.
Once we have seen that using the mobile phone as a gps can get us very expensive, we must bear in mind that there are many options for GPS for trucks and cars. Starting with the big brands like Tom Tom and Garmin. They are well known GPS for being the first ones that were introduced in the market, but they are not exactly cheap. Today there are many cheap gps options for trucks, which have the same and even more benefits than the GPS of the best known brands but with a much lower price.
In Multimedia Offers we have a GPS Navigator for truck or vehicle with 4GB with maps of Europe and Spain included. It also has a large touch screen to be a GPS navigator 5 “for trucks and cars. The advantages of this GPS navigator are multiple:
- It has the option of truck to introduce the measures of the truck and thus take into account the limitations in streets and bridges, avoiding accidents and damage to the vehicle.
- It has a great precision in terms of the location on the map allowing you to configure limit warnings and speed controls by country.
- It has a high continuous update rate, every second, in addition to a self-localization system.
- It has a low power consumption despite its high performance and speed.
But in addition to all the above is much more than a GPS navigator, because it allows the following functions: music and video player, viewer of photos and texts, games, calendar, and calculator. Features that can be supported by having an internal memory of 4GB that can be expanded through the insertion of Micro SD memory cards up to 8GB in the corresponding slot.
All the above can also be configured for a total of up to 4 different users, so a single GPS navigator can be used for truck, car and even bicycle. Offering personalized information about speed limits and basic traffic regulations.
Key features when choosing a cheap GPS navigator for trucks
The GPS Multimedia navigator for truck or car is fundamental that has some basic characteristics, as it happens with our gps navigator for trucks:
- Compatible with Bluetooth hands-free and Bluetooth hands-free.
- User interface comfortable and easy to use.
- Energy management so that the GPS works more time more stable.
- Data transmission when connecting to the computer via USB cable.
- Accuracy in the fixation of the position providing a service for satisfactory navigation.
- MP3 or MP4 entertainment functions to enjoy during driving breaks.
But also the following features are recommended:
- Internal memory 4GB.
- Integrated GPS antenna.
- Micro USB 2.0 USB port.
- Take headphones 20mW 32ohms.
- Text formats supported TXT.
- Micro SD TF card slot up to 8GB.
- Operation by buttons and touch screen.
- Supported audio formats BMP, JPG, PNG.
- The GPS software starts directly from the card.
- Stereo headphone output, integrated speaker and adjustable volume.
- Screen 5 inches TFT LCD Touch with 480 x 272 pixels resolution, and total dimensions of 8.3 x 13.6 x 1.2 cm.
- Precision GPS position less than 10 meters (95% Typical) and speed 0.1 meters per second in steady state.
- Supported video formats: ASF, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP4, MP3, MOV, MPEG, FLV.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, lasting 1.5 – 2.5 hours, which can be powered by the travel charger or car charger. With power via adapter AC outlet 100-240V, output: DC 5V / 1.5A and cigarette lighter 12-24V. With energy saving options (auto-off, auto-off backlight)
- Multiple configuration language included English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.